August Wilhelm Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg
- Born: 8 Mar 1663
- Marriage: Christine Sophia
- Died: 23 Mar 1731 at age 68
August Wilhelm (English: Augustus William) Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, ruled over the Wolfenbüttel subdivision of the duchy from 1714 until his death.
Augustus William was the third son of Anthony Ulrich, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg. Unlike his father, he was not interested in politics, and left decisions to corrupt ministers. Even though he was married three times, he died childless in 1731 and was succeeded by his younger brother, Louis Rudolph.
1. In 1681, he married Christina Sophia (1654-1695), daughter of Rudolph Augustus, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg.
2. In 1695, he married to Sophia Amalia (1670-1710), daughter of Christian Albert, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp.
3. In 1710, he married to Elizabeth Sophia Mary (1683-1767), daughter of Rudolph Frederick, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg.
August married Christine Sophia, daughter of Rudolph Augustus Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg / Wolfenbüttel and Christine Elizabeth. (Christine Sophia was born in 1654 and died in 1695.)