Anna Maria of Mecklenburg-Schwerin
- Born: 1 Jul 1627
- Marriage: August Duke of Saxe-Weißenfels on 23 Nov 1647
- Died: 11 Dec 1669 at age 42
Anna Maria of Mecklenburg-Schwerin was a German noblewoman.
She was a daughter of Adolf Frederick I (1588-1658), duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, and his wife Anna Maria of Ostfriesland. Her paternal grandmother was Sophia of Holstein-Gottorp, a daughter of Adolf of Holstein-Gottorp and Christine of Hesse-Kassel.
On 23 November 1647, in Schwerin, she married Augustus Duke of Saxe-Weissenfels. They had the following children:
1. Magdalena Sibylle of Saxe-Weissenfels (2 September 1648 \endash 7 January 1681), married Friedrich I, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (ancestor of Queen Victoria and her first cousins Prince Albert, Carlota of Mexico and Leopold II of Belgium.)
2. August of Saxe-Weissenfels (3 December 1650 \endash 11 August 1674)
3. Albrecht of Saxe-Weissenfels (14 April 1659 \endash 19 May 1692 )
Anna married August Duke of Saxe-Weißenfels on 23 Nov 1647. (August Duke of Saxe-Weißenfels was born on 13 Aug 1614 in Dresden, Dresden, Saxony and died on 4 Aug 1680 in Halle, Saxony.)