Hanna Louisa Wilhelmina Nebel
- Born: 9 Oct 1838, Westervinnen, Schötmar, Lippe-Detmold, Germany
- Christened: 14 Oct 1838, St. Kilianskirche, Schötmar, Lippe-Detmold, Germany
- Marriage: Carl Simon August Lindemann on 27 Nov 1864 in Ahmsen, Schötmar, Lippe-Detmold, Germany
- Died: 27 Jul 1920, Quincy, Adams Co., Illinois at age 81
- Buried: 30 Jul 1920, Greenmount Cemetery, Quincy, Adams Co., Illinois
People living in Biemsen-Ahmsen attended church in Schötmar, at St. Kilianskirche. Witnesses at the christening of Hanna Louisa were: Friedericke Reikmeier, Maria Meier and Justine Hallenberg.
The 1876 Quincy, Illinois, City Directory shows the family lived at: Alley S. Washington 1 house east of 5th St.
The 1906 City Directory shows the family residence was at 828 Jefferson, and she lived at 828 Jefferson with her daughter Lena and son-in-law, Gus Rottman, until she died in 1920.
At the time of her death she had 13 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. Those 2 would have been Beatrice Chewning (age 9) and either Russel Bastert or Dorothy Eickmeyer- or if Elmer Linnemann had any children. Edward Obrock would have been another great-grandchild but he wasn't born for another 9 years.
Hanna married Carl Simon August Lindemann, son of Johann Friederich Wilhelm Lindemann and Anne Marie Wilhelmine Broningsmeier, on 27 Nov 1864 in Ahmsen, Schötmar, Lippe-Detmold, Germany. (Carl Simon August Lindemann was born on 6 Mar 1839 in Schötmar, Gr. Fürstentum, Lippe-Detmold, Germany, christened in St. Kilianskirche, Schötmar, Lippe-Detmold, Germany, died on 15 Dec 1891 in Quincy, Adams Co., Illinois and was buried on 18 Dec 1891 in Greenmount Cemetery, Quincy, Adams Co., Illinois.)