|Adele of Meaux
(Abt 0950-Abt 0980)
Adele of Meaux
- Born: Abt 950
- Marriage: Geoffrey I Greymantle Count of Anjou
- Died: Abt 980 about age 30
Adele of Meaux was a daughter of Robert of Vermandois and Adelaide-Werra de Chalon.
She married twice, first to Lambert, Count of Chalon, and then to Geoffrey I of Anjou, and had three children with each.
* Hugh I of Autun, Bishop of Auxerre (-1039)
* Mahaut of Autun Count of Chalon (-1019)
* Aelis of Chalon, who married Guido I of Macon
* Gottfried of Anjou (-987)
* Fulk III of Anjou (965-1040)
* Ermengarde of Anjou, who married Conan I of Rennes
Adele married Geoffrey I Greymantle Count of Anjou, son of Foulques II Count of Anjou and Gerberge of Maine. (Geoffrey I Greymantle Count of Anjou was born about 940 and died on 21 Jul 987.)