Severin Teodor Pedersen Tuen
- Born: 23 Apr 1879, Tuen, Ogna, Rogaland, Norway
- Christened: 22 May 1879, Ogna, Rogaland, Norway
- Marriage: Mary Larson on 20 Dec 1902 in Chicago, Cook Co., Illinois
- Died: 25 May 1929, Chicago, Cook Co., Illinois at age 50
- Buried: 29 May 1929, Mt. Olive Cemetery, Chicago, Cook Co., Illinois
Sam's family home was at 1030 N. 44th St., Chicago, from at least 1902 until about 1908. Theola, Pearl and Magretha were born at this address. After about 1908 or so the family home was at 1833 N. Kostner, Chicago. This is where Theola and Pearl were raised.
They lived for a short time at 2847 N. Sawyer Ave. because it was away from the factories and gave better air for Mary's breathing (T.B.). Mary died there and then Severin and daughters moved back to Kostner.
The white frame house is nestled closely to houses on either side.
As did all of the Tuen brothers and sisters, Severin dropped the farm name "Tuen" when he came to America, and his last name became Pedersen.
Severin married Mary Larson, daughter of Louis J. Larson and Grethe Svendsdatter Svendsen, on 20 Dec 1902 in Chicago, Cook Co., Illinois. (Mary Larson was born on 15 Jul 1884 in Egersund, Eigersund, Norway, died on 18 Mar 1915 in Chicago, Cook Co., Illinois and was buried on 21 Mar 1915 in Mt. Olive Cemetery, Chicago, Cook Co., Illinois.)